UPSC CSE AND IFS Prelims Exam on 2 June 2019. Apply Online @upsconline.nic.in before 18th March, 2019 till 06:00 PM : UPSC will conduct the Civil Services (Preliminary) examination for UPSC CSE(Civil Services Examination) AND IFS(Indian Forest Service) Prelims Exam 2019 on 2 June 2019.
Important Details for UPSC CSE AND IFS Prelims Exam on 2 June 2019
|UPSC CSE AND IFS Prelims Exam|
Notification released on 19th
|Minimum Qualification||Candidates should posses a min |
Graduate degree from a recogniseduniversity.
|Apply Online||Part 1 Part 2|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th March, 2019 till 06:00 PM|
|Exam To be held on||2 June 2019|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
Age Limit(As of 1 August 2019)
- Maximum Age Limit : 32 Years
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
Centers of Civil Services Prelims Exams are as follows
UPSC preliminary examination will be common for candidates applying for CSE and IFS examination. The exam will be held at 72 centers across the country(see images above for a reference of centers).
The prelim exam is a screening exam for Civil Services (Main) Examination and Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
How to apply Online for UPSC CSE AND IFS Prelims Exam on 2 June 2019
- Go to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on online application for various exams
- while submitting the application , candidates can either choose to apply for Civil services or IFS or both
- Click on Part 1 of registration and read all the instructions given before filling the application form (we suggest you take a screenshot of the instruction for reference)
- After reading the instruction click on yes at the bottom of the page to continue
- A new link will appear you can click here to view the link .
- Fill in all the details , pay the fees in the next step
- Then you can select your center.
- Upload photo , sign and photo id card during the next step
- click on Agreeing to declaration and proceed to Part 2 of registration
Follow hotsarkariresult.com to get all the latest information related to UPSC civil services exam 2019 directly to your email and phone. Click on the link below to subscribe for free job alerts.