SBI PO 2000 vacancies : State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai has given a recruitment notification for 2000 posts of Probationary Officer (PO). Those Interested candidates go through the important information like vacancy details and who fulfill all eligibility criteria can read the Notification pdf given in the table Important links before applying online.
Vacancy Details for SBI PO 2000 vacancies
|Category||Total No. Of Vacancies|
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-04-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 22-04-2019
- Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of May 2019 onwards
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 07-05-2019
- Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 08, 09, 15 & 16-06-2019
- Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 1st Week of July
- Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 2nd Week of July
- Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 20-07-2019
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 3rd Week of August 2019
- Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th Week of August 2019
- Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- Date for Download of call letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 2ndweek of May 2019 onwards
- Date for Conduct of Pre-ExaminationTraining: 4th week of May 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
Important Links for SBI PO 2000 vacancies
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Subscribe to get FreeJobAlert|| |
Candidates interested in getting all the latest notification related to Bank Jobs in India, subscribe to hotsarkariresult.com to get real time notifications directly to your email id.