RBI Jr Engineer Admit Card : Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India .
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank).
Important Information for RBI Jr Engineer Admit Card 2019
- Website Link Open 07.01.2019 to 30.01.2019 Extended to 30-01-2019
- Payment of Examination Fees Online 07.01.2019 to 30.01.2019 Extended to 30-01-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination February 2019
Number of Vacancies Junior Engineer (Civil)
Number of Vacancies Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Ration card & Learners Driving License will not be considered as valid Identity proof.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the LPT Call Letter while attending the examination/ LPT respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ LPT.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get all the latest updates related to Reserve Bank of India jobs in India by clicking here
Candidates who want to apply for government jobs in various sectors like Banks, Railways, Army ,Police and many other sarkari naukri and want to get latest employment news 2019 , subscribe using the link below.