NYKS Recruitment 2019 : Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has given a recruitment notification for the posts of District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the given posts go through the below given details and apply online using the links given in the table below.
Vacancy Details for NYKS Recruitment 2019
- For UR/ OBC (Male): Rs. 700/-
- For UR/ OBC (Female): Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates for NYKS Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2019
- Date for payment of fee through online: 31-03-2019
- District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 28 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 18-25 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.(Go through the notification in the table)
Educational Qualification As on closing date of receipt application.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF DISTRICT YOUTH COORDINATOR:
- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent
- Three years experience in Youth activities / Rural Development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS CLERK-CUM-TYPIST:
- B.Com of a recognized university or Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work
- Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Knowledge of Computer application
- Experience of two years as National Service Volunteer (NSV)/ Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana (RSY) Volunteer or National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteer
- PG Degree of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) in various courses will be an added advantage
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (MTS):
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Worked as NSV/RSY/NYC for a minimum period of one year.
- “Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guard and Civil defense”
EXAMINATION SYLLABUS DETAIL / SELECTION CRITERIA:
The candidates qualified in the written test shall be called for an interview. Marks weightage for written test and interview will be 80:20.
SELECTION PROCESS AND HOW TO APPLY:
i. Candidates can apply through a common online application form subject to meeting the requisite Eligibility Criteria
ii. Candidates applying for the post of DYC will have to appear for Online Written exam and Personal Interview.
iii. Candidates applying for the post of ACT will have to appear for Online written exam and Typing Skill Test.
iv. Candidates applying for the post of MTS will have to appear for Online written exam.
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through NYKS website: http://nyks.nic.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
How To Apply for NYKS Recruitment
For DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES read the notification given in the table.
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 16-03-2019 to_31-03-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Read Notification||Download Here|
|Subscribe to get FREEJOBALERT |
directly to your email