LIC AAO Online Form 2019 : Life Insurance Corporation(LIC) has given a notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019(Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). Go through the important information below, official links and download notification in English and Hindi , read the notification and apply using the links given in the table.
LIC AAO Online Form 2019. Important links
|Apply Online||Login | Registration|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Other Details||Click Here|
Important Dates for LIC AAO Online Form 2019
|LIC AAO Online Form 2019 |
|Pay fees online||from 02.03.2019|
|Last date to Apply Online||22.03.2019|
|Last Date to pay Fee||22.03.2019|
|Download of Admit Card /|
Call Letter for Online Prelim
|From 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019|
|Preliminary Online Exam||4th & 5th May 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||28th June 2019|
Total Number of Vacancies for the Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019 (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha)
- AAO (Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science)
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India /Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Age Limit LIC AAO Online Form 2019
- Minimum Age 21 years (completed) as on 01.03.2019.
- Maximum age not more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible )
- For Age Limit Relaxation details read the notification given in the table
Selection Procedure will be conducted in three stages given below
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
Stage 1 Preliminary Examination: (Duration :1 hour)
- Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
- 1 Reasoning Ability
- 2 Quantitative Aptitude
- 3 English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension
- Candidates equal to 20 times of number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
Stage 2 Main Examination:
- Main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
- Candidate MUST obtain minimum qualifying marks in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the examinations (Preliminary and Main) and the interview.
- Descriptive paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who qualify in the objective part of main examination.
- The scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile equating method.
- The Scores of Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- (i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at
- the Score.
- (ii) The score so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution
of scores of all the forms.
(iii) Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits.
Stage 3 : Interview
- Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview will be about three times the number of vacancies to be filled in subject to availability of successful candidates in the main examination and will be as per their ranking in their respective category.
- In case of similar marks of two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates shall be as per the aggregate marks in main examination and interview and further as per their additional post graduation qualification (i.e. the person with higher educational qualification will be placed higher in the merit order) and in case of further similarity in educational qualification merit order will be decided on the basis of age, (i.e. senior in age will be placed higher in merit order).
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination:
- Shortlisted candidates in final merit list will have to undergo Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.
Candidates who wish to get all the detailed information regarding LIC recruitment 2019 subscribe to Hotsarkariresult.com using the link below and get all the important notifications , directly to your email id and phone.