Indian Navy Tradesmen Mate recruitment 2019 for 554 posts. Apply Online before 15.03.2019 : Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various Commands.(Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs.18000-56900)
Number of Vacancies
Age, Qualifications and Job Profile for Indian Navy Tradesmen Mate recruitment 2019
- Age : Between 18 and 25 years as on 15 Mar 2019(Age Relaxation details mentioned in the notification , download and read the complete notifciation)
- Age Proof Documents:Only matriculation/SSC/Birth certificate issued by concerned Education Board / Competent Authority will
be considered as proof of Date of birth.
- Qualification : 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
- Job Profile.
(a) Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
(b) General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
(c) Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
(d) Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
(e) Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
(f) Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
(g) Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
(h) Watch & ward duties.
(i) Opening and closing duties
(j) Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
(k) Dusting of furniture etc.,
(l) Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
(m) Any other work assigned by superior authority
Examination Fee Details and Mode of Selection
- Fee Details : Rs. 205( Fee exemption for SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates)
- Mode Of Selection
- Written Examination : online computer based examination
- Verification of documents
- Medical Examination
Syllabus and Maximum marks for Indian Navy Tradesmen Mate recruitment 2019
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 marks) : It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, CodingDecoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
- Numerical Aptitude (25 marks): Quantitative Ability. This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- General English & Comprehension(25 marks):In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure,synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- General Awareness(25 marks):The test will include questions relating to India and its neighbour countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study
of any discipline.
- The Detailed Syllabus is available @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates and Official Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02.03.2019 (At 1000 h)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.03.2019 (At 1700 h)|
|Exam Date||Exact date, time and venue of online test will be communicated to the |
shortlisted candidates on registered mobile phone
|Download Admit Card||Click Here(updated soon) |
Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the admit card
(provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo
|Duration of Exam||1 hour|
|Email ID||E-mail: email@example.com|
|DV date||Date and Venue for document|
verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered mobile phone/
e-mail IDs and by post.
Document Verification Details
All documents pertaining to age, education, identity,
address, category, caste validity certificate, ITI certificate etc. will be scrutinized and verified as per extant.
How to fill Online Application for Indian Navy Tradesmen Mate recruitment
- Go to the official Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the tabs Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate
- Fill the application form online
- Before filling online application form, please read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up the Application Form.
- Take a Printout of the Application form for your reference only.
- Bring a Printout of the Admit Card to the exam venue without fail
- Pay the Fee well before closing date of the application .
For all the latest information regarding jobs in the Indian Navy 2019 and to get Free Job Alerts directly to your email id and phone subscrine to hotsarkariresult.com using the link given below. All the Best for your career.