IIT Non Academic Staff recruitment 2019 : Indian Institute of Technology , Jodhpur has given an advertisement for recruitment of 23 Non Academic postitions in technical, administrative, academic and other positions.
Interested candidates can apply online before 15th March 2019. The deadline for sending the printed online application ,other documents and fee-receipt by post is 22nd March 2019.
Official Links and important dates for IIT Non Academic Staff recruitment 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Advertisement Date||31 January 2019|
|Application Deadline||15th March 2019(till 5 pm)|
|Last date to send printed |
application form , documents and
fee receipt via post to IIT Jodhpur
|22nd March 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
List of Posts for IIT Jodhpur Non Academic Staff recruitment
- Senior Executive Engineer
- Executive Engineer
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Library Information Officer
- Assistant Manager (Horticulture)
- Junior Superintendent
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Bioscience and Bioengineering)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Physics)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation):
Important Points to note before applying online
- The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post (along with payment of fees for each post).
- The complete postal address (including Telephone Number, Fax Number, Mobile Number and eMail address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous, Public Sector Enterprises or Private Sector, should be indicated in the Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to mention their correct and active email id in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only
Postal Address to send the printed application form, other documents and fee receipt is given below
Postal Address for sending the Application:
Office of Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
NH 65, Nagaur Road
Phone: (0291) 280 1111
Get all the latest employment news related to recruitment in IITs and other Govt jobs in India 2019 , directly to your email. Subscribe to hotsarkariresult.com and stay ahead of the competition.