ICMR jobs 2019 : ICMR invites applications upto 15.04.2019 for filling up the following vacancies in ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry and Field Stations at Koraput (Odisha) / Kottayam (Kerala) / Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
The ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre (ICMR-VCRC), Puducherry is a Permanent Institute of Indian Council of Medical Research.
Important Links for ICMR jobs 2019
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Read Notification ICMR jobs 2019||Download Here|
|Download Application Form for|
ICMR jobs 2019
|Subscribe for freejobalert|| |
Age Limit for ICMR jobs 2019
- Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of application i.e., 15.04.2019.
- In accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT), the age limit for the Departmental candidate for the post of
- Technical Assistant is 35 years and
- for the post of Technician-1 / Lab Attendant-1 / Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) is 40 years.
- Read notification for age relaxation details
How to apply for ICMR recruitment 2019 ?
(1) Application form and other information may be downloaded from the websites “www.vcrc.res.in” and “www.icmr.nic.in”.
(2) Demand Draft for 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) towards application fee drawn in favour of
“The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry” to be submitted along with duly filled-in application.
SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
ICMR employees are not exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, have to submit separate application for each post along with Demand Draft (as applicable).
(i) On the over leaf of Demand Draft, the candidate must mention his/her name and post applied for.
(ii) Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
(iii) Any other mode of payment viz., cash, money order and cheque will not be accepted.
Application form duly signed by the candidate with enclosures along with Demand Draft (as applicable) should be sent to
“The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006”, so as to reach on or before 15.04.2019.
(4) Self-attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form:- (a) Proof of Date of Birth
(b) Educational qualification (Degree / certificates in support of educational qualification and copies of all mark sheets for all the years)
(c) Community Certificate (as applicable)
(d) Self declaration for OBC candidate (Refer to Annexure “C”) (e) Income and Asset Certificate for EWS candidate (Refer to Annexure “D”)
(f) Disability certificate for PwD candidate
(g) Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen
(h) Demand Draft for 300/- (wherever applicable)
(i) Other documents, as applicable
(5) Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST) should submit the community certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Annexure “A”) of Government of India for claiming fee concession.
(6) In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, community certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section.
The OBC candidate who belong to CREAMY LAYER are not entitled for reservation admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates should submit the community certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Annexure “B”) of Government of India for claiming age relaxation.
In addition to the community certificate, the OBC candidates are required to submit their self-declaration in the prescribed format (Annexure “C”) that they belong to backward class recognized by Government of India and also they do not belong to persons/sections (creamy layer) as per DoPT O.M dated 08.09.1993, 09.03.2004 and 14.10.2008.
(7) Candidates belonging to EWS category, should submit the Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Annexure “D”) of Government of India for claiming reservation admissible to EWS category.
(8) Candidates belonging to PwD category, applying for the posts reserved for PwD, shall be eligible for the benefit of reservation/concessions only, if they are suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability.
Other service conditions:-
(1) Allowances as per Central Government Rules are admissible on the pay scale mentioned against each post.
(2) Benefits of new restructured defined contributory pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECD & PR Division), Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECD & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 01.01.2004.
(3) Applications from employees working in Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Government funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copy of application with all necessary documents will be considered subject to the condition that “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of certificate verification.
(4) The selection shall be made by open competitive written test for the posts of Technical Assistant / Technician-1 / Lab Attendant-1. For the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade), selection will be made by open competitive written test followed by driving test.
(5) Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of character and antecedents from civil authorities.
(6) The selected candidates are likely to be posted at ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry or Field Stations at Koraput (Odisha) / Kottayam (Kerala) / Madurai (Tamil Nadu), depending upon the requirement.
(7) Date, Time and Place of written test will be intimated to the eligible candidates through post, separately.
(8) The Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
(9) Incomplete / late applications or without application fee (except for the exempted candidates) or applications without signature and copies of required certificates will be summarily rejected without any notice and no enquiry in this regard, will be entertained.
(10) The notified vacancies are tentative. The ICMR-VCRC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the requirements advertised, if need, so arise, without assigning any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The decision of the Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry, will be final.
(11) While applying for the above posts, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other terms and conditions mentioned as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
(12) The ICMR-VCRC reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or omission at any stage of the recruitment process.
(13) Merely satisfying the essential qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test.
(14) Certificate(s) of experience should clearly mention the designation, duration (date, month and year), the basic pay and/or consolidated salary and the nature of duties performed
and experience obtained in the employment.
(15) The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
(16) The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages etc., will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for shortlisting the candidates for written test.
(17) Since, it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for the written test, the candidates will be shortlisted for this purpose. The decision of the Director, ICMR-VCRC will be final in this regard.
(18) SC/ST Candidates called for written test will be paid 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route, subject to production of documents along with proof of travel. Local transportation charges shall however be borne by the candidates themselves. Candidates will make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging.
(19) Canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be a disqualification.
No enquiry or correspondence shall be entertained on the issue related to selection process.
(20) Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of the above vacancy notification, if any, shall be issued on our website “www. vcrc.res.in.” Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website
to keep themselves updated.
(21) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Chennai and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Chennai only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction
Candidates interested in ICMR jobs 2019 subscribe to hotsarkariresult.com using the link given below to get all the latest employment news directly to your email and phone.