BSNL JTO Online Form 2019 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has given a recruitment notification for “Graduate Engineers to the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) (CIVIL and electrical )[ JTO(CIVIL) & JTO(ELECT.) ]” in BSNL through GATE Score 2019 under special recruitment drive for SC, ST and OBC candidates.
Important details for BSNL JTO Online Form 2019
- For OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.500/-
- Pay Fee through online mode only (i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only).
Important Dates for BSNL JTO Online Form 2019
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 11-02-2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 12-03-2019
Age Limit (as on 12-03-2019)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for BSNL JTO Online Form
- Candidates should possess BE/ BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University & are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE).
- Junior Telecom Officer – JTO(CIVIL) – 132
- Junior Telecom Officer – JTO(Electrical) – 66
- GATE Registration ID : All the willing candidates must have a GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DR-JTO(Civil) & DRJTO(Electrical) online Registration.
Closing date for receipt of Online Registration Forms
- Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 12-03-2019.
- Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability/failure/technical snag while logging in to the website of BSNL www.bsnl.co.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days .
- BSNL shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons.
- Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected.
- The candidature for the post of JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) shall be considered on the basis of the information furnished by the candidates in the registration form. All are, therefore, advised to ensure to fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying.
- In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Candidature
- Registration in BSNL will NOT confer any right for any appointment.
- Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility
- No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction at New Delhi.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|More information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
For latest and upcoming jobs in BSNL click here and for all free job alerts , latest employment news 2019 subscribe to hotsarkariresult.com using the link below
Sarkari Naukri Alerts – Subscribe Now
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and assumed the business of providing telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) as of 1 October 2000 on a going-concern basis. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services with more than 60% market share, and is the fourth largest mobile telephony provider in India. BSNL is India’s oldest communication service provider and its history can be traced back to the British era. During the British era, the first telegraph line, was established between Calcutta and Diamond Harbour.The British East India Company started using the telegraph in 1851 and till 1854 telegraph lines were laid across the country. In 1854, the telegraph service was opened to the public and the first telegram was sent from Mumbai to Pune. In 1885,The Indian Telegraph Act was passed by the British Imperial Legislative Counsel. After the bifurcation of post and Telegraph department in 1980s, and with the creation of Department of Telecom by 1990s, eventually led to the emergence of the State owned telegraph and telephone company BSNL. Source : wikipedia.org