Air India Express Recruitment 2019 : Air India Express, a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India invites applications for various posts in Operations, Commercial, Human Resources and Training Departments. Go through the vacancy details given below and other details before sending in your applications.
ADVERTISEMENT – WEBSITE Date: March 13, 2019
Air India Express Recruitment 2019
Air India Express Limited invites applications from Indian Citizens (wherever domiciled) fulfilling the requirements as on March 01, 2019 for the following posts, on fixed term contract basis.
Vacancy Details for Air India Express Recruitment 2019
|Post||No of posts||Qualification||Pay[ CTC ] per |
IFS – Grade – M-6 [Mumbai]
3 year Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management /
|Rs. 1,10,000/- pm|
|Senior Assistant (Operations – Co-ordinators) – Grade – S-3 |
|Route Manager Grade- M-2 |
[ Mumbai ]
|04||MBA Marketing / Finance / |
|Rs. 50,000/- pm.|
|Pricing Analyst /Demand Analyst Grade- M-1 |
[ Mumbai ]
|01||MBA (Marketing & Sales) OR|
MBA ( Aviation) OR
BE / B.Tech
|Dy. Manager- |
Finance – Grade- M-3 [ Anywhere in India and
|06||CA/ICWA||Rs. 60, 000/- pm.|
|Officer- Finance – Grade – M-1 [ Anywhere in|
|Sr. Assistant – |
Cashier – Grade – S-3
[ Anywhere in
|Dy. Manager- |
HR Grade – M-3 [Mumbai]
|01||MBA with |
specialization in HR
|Rs. 60,000/- pm|
|Officer- HR |
[ Mumbai ]
specialization in HR
|Assistant – HR – Grade – S-2 |
|02||Graduate||Rs 25,000/- pm|
|Deputy Chief of Training – Grade – M-7 |
|01||Graduate||Rs. 1,25,000/- pm|
| B737-800 |
Synthetic Flight Instructor
|01|| 1. ATPL holder 2. PIC on |
with AUW more than 5700 kilos.
3. Valid medical assessment by a doctor qualified in aviation medicine.
Clearance from Flight safety
no cases of BA
the pilot was
flying as PIC.
|Instructional allowance @ Rs 4600/-per hour for simulator training|
RESERVATION for Air India Express Recruitment 2019
|1) Reservation figures are indicative and reservation in posts will be based on post-based roster as per the prevailing cadre strength.|
|2) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :|
|Ø 05 years for SC / ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates|
|Ø 03 years for OBC candidates|
|Preference will be given to candidates as stated above.|
SELECTION PROCEDURE for Air India Express Recruitment 2019
|a) The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates only, will be called for the selection procedure.|
|b) Selection Procedure involves :|
|Ø Written Test Ø Personal Interview (s)|
|Ø Pre-employment Medical Examination.|
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.1,000/- and Rs.2,000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies and Reservation requirements, subject to being found FIT in the PEME.
GENERAL CONDITIONS for Air India Express Recruitment 2019
- Period of Contract: Selected Candidates will be appointed on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or Company requirement.
- Engagement beyond the period of contract will depend on the Company’s requirement / performance.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at any city on the network as per the Company requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- Consideration and Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman candidates will be as per Government directives on reservation of posts.
- Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company / Group / Air India Express affiliate sister concern / subsidiary, anywhere in India.
- Such of the candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities who are called for Personal Interview (s), residing beyond 80 kms. from the nearest Selection Centre to their residence, and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect, along with a copy of the call-letter for Personal Interview.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility conditions and prescribed criteria as enumerated in Para 1 above and the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the selection process in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his/ her candidature will stand rejected.
- Candidates must note that, if any shortcomings are detected, even after the appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reason therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
HOW TO APPLY for Air India Express Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on March 01, 2019, are required to forward their Application, in the prescribed format, which is available on the table given below under “Important Links”. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
The Chief of HR
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
(NOTE : Candidates not meeting with the Eligibility Criteria will not be scheduled for the Selection Process and no communication will be entertained in this regard.)
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application. ( Note : SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee ).
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format / unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / without Requisite Fee / without supporting documents of Eligibility Criteria / Caste Certificate (if applicable), will not be accepted and such candidates will be considered INELIGIBLE and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applications once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees paid, will not be refunded on any account, nor would this Fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- A recent (not more than three months old) coloured passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, within whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualifications, age and experience, as on March 01, 2019. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualifications, Age and Experience, must be submitted along with the Application in the prescribed format, accompanied with 02 recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs–matt finish paper with light background, with the name on the reverse of the photographs. Self-Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate should also be attached with the application, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates. The certificate should also contain the “Non Creamy Layer” clause.
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only, but should not be submitted / attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of certificates / testimonials submitted with the application.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must apply with complete Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Last date of receipt of Applications is within 15 days of advertisement.
Important Links for Air India
Express Recruitment 2019
|Read Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form for Air India |
Express Recruitment 2019
|Subscribe now to get Freejobalert|
directly to your email or phone
Candidates interested in getting all the latest employment news related to Air India Express Recruitment 2019, subscribe to hotsarkariresult.com to get all the latest and upcoming jobs directly to your email and phone.